Email Setup | Forms | Vendors | PFR Store | Logos
How To Save Pictures From The Internet
- Right click on the picture.
- Click “Save Picture As” – The “File name” box is active (i.e., it is highlighted and flickering), so you simply type the name of your file (picture) over the existing words.
- Click the down arrow to the right of the “Save in:” box near the top of the window.
- Click on your computer’s “C” drive and select a folder to save your image or you can click ‘Desktop’ to make the image save to your desktop where it will be easy to find.
- Once a folder (or desktop) is selected and highlighted, click the Save button at the bottom right of the window.
PFR Logo in Tif Format – Click Here
PFR Logo in Eps Format – Click Here